Peaks Mini Bus Hire Terms and Conditions
last updated 26th Dec 2015
Confirmation – You will receive confirmation of your hire, upon the confirmation of your booking, you will be asked to place a non- refundable deposit to secure your vehicle.
The deposit and booking can be paid for by credit card, EFT; or cash will be accepted on the day.
Cheques are only accepted from businesses who hold an ABN.
Payments are to be finalised on the day of hire.
If a cancellation occurs within 7 days of hire, Peaks Mini Bus Hire reserves the right to charge the total amount quoted.
- A normal Car Drivers Licence (C Class Drivers Licence) is suitable to drive a 12 seater mini bus
- A minimum licence of LR is required when driving 13 to 25 seater mini bus and the driver must have held the licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- The driver licence held by Peaks Mini Bus Hire is the only person to drive the vehicle when hired.
For Self Drive Hires; 300km will be supplied free,
- thereafter 0.25 cents per km for 12 and 14 seater vehicles
- and 0.30 cents per km for 17, 22 and 25 seater vehicles.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility for any damage incurred during the hire period.
- The excess is $3000, which can be reduced to $750 for a fee of $25, this is discussed when booking.
- A Credit card must be provided for security of the insurance excess of $750 and other charges that may be incurred.
- The hirer agrees to authorize Peaks Mini Bus Hire to debit the credit card on file, if necessary.
- The driver must have held a full licence for a minimum of 2 years and be over the age of 23
- Inform Peaks if you do not hold an Australian drivers licence.
- A $25 fee and the cost of fuel will be charged if the vehicle is not returned with a full tank.
- E-Tags can be hired for a small fee with the vehicle
- An administration charge may be incurred if an infringement notice is served on the vehicle while in your possession.
- A Cleaning Charge of $250 may be incurred if the vehicle is left in a poor state, payable by the hirer.
- Damages as a result of behaviour aboard a vehicle will be paid for by the hirer.
- IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SMOKE OR POSSESS ILLICIT DRUGS in the vehicles.